"Poor Discoverability"

Deb C

Question

3 answers to this question

18 hours ago, Deb C said:

Hello All,

I have 8 images with "Good Discoverability" and 284 "Poor Discoverability"... What am I doing wrong or missing ?

Thank you !

Do a search in the forum for discoverability, there's lots of Q&A about it. Basically ignore discoverability, just add appropriate tags and supertags.

Mark

Yes, forget discoverability but you can do better with captions and tags. Cute titles like "How"s my hair" won't be helpful. Be very literal and accurate in your captions and always include the scientific name of animals and plants. Imagine yourself as a buyer and think about the words you would use to bring up that picture. People do search for "Funny animal" but the more imaginative descriptions are not going to work for you. Your have wonderful images in my opinion. If you go to Alamy Measures on your dashboard and then to All of Alamy you will see what people are actually asking for.

Paulette

I had a quick look at the first page of your images and noticed a couple of spelling mistakes. Suggest you go back and check your captions at least for them.

Allan

Archived