'No people' as a tag

JaniMarkus Hasa

Question

I'm a beginner on Alamy, so please be gentle.

I was just checking my Alamy measures and I noticed that my pictures that were tagged 'Charles Bridge', 'Prague' and 'no people' were viewed by someone who was searching for 'charles bridge prague people'. Is this how tags work on Alamy? If I tag my pictures 'no people', they will come up when someone is searching for opposite? 

Also, I noticed someone looking for 'social worker' got to view my image tagged 'sex worker' and 'social issues'. That would be actually quite funny if only my CTR wasn't going down...

2 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, JaniMarkus Hasa said:

I'm a beginner on Alamy, so please be gentle.

I was just checking my Alamy measures and I noticed that my pictures that were tagged 'Charles Bridge', 'Prague' and 'no people' were viewed by someone who was searching for 'charles bridge prague people'. Is this how tags work on Alamy? If I tag my pictures 'no people', they will come up when someone is searching for opposite? 

Also, I noticed someone looking for 'social worker' got to view my image tagged 'sex worker' and 'social issues'. That would be actually quite funny if only my CTR wasn't going down...

When a keyword search is carried out, individual words within a phrase will come up. It would be better to delete 'no people' from your keywords, go to the Optional tab in AIM, and tick the '0' box for Number of people in the image.

Inevitably, buyers get some inappropriate images coming up in searches due to unforeseen combinations of keywords, as in your social worker example - that's probably unavoidable in many cases.