Sales history of individual images

I just did a reverse image search on a photo that sold today, and discovered that it was also used twice previously in other publications over the past few years. I'm not sure if those other sales were reported, and am wondering. . . rather than go through pages and pages of my known sales history, is there a way to find the sales history of just an individual image? Thank you!

If you download your entire sales history as an Excel spreadsheet, and then group them according to their individual 6 figure Image number you should be able to see how many times each image has sold

Kumar

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

If you download your entire sales history as an Excel spreadsheet, and then group them according to their individual 6 figure Image number you should be able to see how many times each image has sold

Kumar

Thanks!!

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

Kumar

Follow up: When I go to my sales history I can't find a link to download to Excel. :(  And if I go to Measures and try to put in dates for my sales which date back to 2010, it seems to just freeze - nothing happens. Any advice on how to download my sales history to Excel? Thank you!

1 minute ago, Gina Kelly said:

Follow up: When I go to my sales history I can't find a link to download to Excel. :(  And if I go to Measures and try to put in dates for my sales which date back to 2010, it seems to just freeze - nothing happens. Any advice on how to download my sales history to Excel? Thank you!

It on your AIM page. Bottom right.

On the Dashboard, click on the button called "Download Sales Report" near the top of the page

On the next page that appears, input the date range to cover your entire Alamy career; change the dropbox to "Date cleared", make sure all the boxes underneath that are ticked, and click "Download"

Once you have downloaded the data to Excel, select the Alamy reference column to group identical data, and then find the image ref. number of the image you are looking to see if it has sold before

Kumar

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

On the Dashboard, click on the button called "Download Sales Report" near the top of the page

On the next page that appears, input the date range to cover your entire Alamy career; change the dropbox to "Date cleared", make sure all the boxes underneath that are ticked, and click "Download"

Once you have downloaded the data to Excel, select the Alamy reference column to group identical data, and then find the image ref. number of the image you are looking to see if it has sold before

Kumar

Ah Perfect! It worked - thank you so much!!

Archived