Shrub and flower id's please !

Have been taking images of spring flowers and shrubs in my garden and in the surrounding area and have identified all of them but I am struggling with these ! The first is a shrub that I think could be either chaenomeles japonica or chaenomeles speciosa ? The second is a yellow flower or weed that I have no idea as to what it is !

Many thanks in advance !

bright pink red blossom on a shrub chaenomeles japonica maule's quince or chaenomeles speciosa in a rural countryside village zala county hungary Stock Photo

bright pink red blossom on a shrub chaenomeles japonica maule's quince or chaenomeles speciosa in a rural countryside village zala county hungary Stock Photo

dandelions taraxacum officinale and red deadnettle lamium purpureum and yellow flowers grow together in a rural countryside garden zala county hungary Stock Photo

oops .... posted in wrong section ... should be in talk about pics .... hopefully admin will move it !

Edited by Martyn
posted in wrong section

Brizbee is right on the celandine.

Not sure of the cultivar but #1 and #2 are a form of Chaenomeles x speciosa, Japanese quince.  I could wish my 'Crimson and Gold' flowered as well as that one - but it is still young and needs further wall training.

• Like 1