DJI OSMO Pocket Panorama and QC

John Walker

Question

3 answers to this question

I'm curious to know not just about panoramas, but general images taken with it. 

12Mpx should fit within acceptable resolution. I know they state images taken with a dslr, but image quality can be pretty good on such devices in general, in the right conditions.

I won't be too upset if not, as I am generally looking to get one for video/time lapse, and any images I could submit to MS if necessary.

Have you tried time lapse? Is it easy enough to do in camera? Am particularly after motion time lapse.

11 minutes ago, chris_rabe said:

Have you tried time lapse? Is it easy enough to do in camera? Am particularly after motion time lapse.

This was recorded in real time at 25p, then the speed changed in Lightworks. Same effect as timelapse, but a DLSR will only record half an hour of video continuously.

True timelapse can be put together in Lightroom.

2 hours ago, chris_rabe said:

I'm curious to know not just about panoramas, but general images taken with it. 

12Mpx should fit within acceptable resolution. I know they state images taken with a dslr, but image quality can be pretty good on such devices in general, in the right conditions.

I won't be too upset if not, as I am generally looking to get one for video/time lapse, and any images I could submit to MS if necessary.

Timelapse is extremely easy with the DJI Osmo Pocket and the results are superb.  It even has programmable motionlapse.  Search YouTube for sample videos.

Archived