Flower identification please!

Hi, I'm having some trouble identifying some flowers in a botanical garden that weren't labelled. Any advice on species or common name would be much appreciated!

Yellow and brown flowers - Stock Image

Hybrid flowers on display at Kittenberger Erlebnisgärten, a popular tourist destination in Lower Austria - Stock Image

The next one is presumably some sort of hybrid of the red one above:
Hybrid flowers on display at Kittenberger Erlebnisgärten, a popular tourist destination in Lower Austria - Stock Image

4 hours ago, Steve F said:

Hi, I'm having some trouble identifying some flowers in a botanical garden that weren't labelled. Any advice on species or common name would be much appreciated!

The next one is presumably some sort of hybrid of the red one above:

Top one looks to be a heucheras of some type??? Possibly Coral Bells???
Lower one again maybe a heuchera, though the leaf looks more hosta to me.

Where's John Richmond when you need him???
:D

#1 is one of the cultivated varieties of Gazania.  Lots of seed strains of these so I couldn't narrow it down further.

#2 and #3 are both Cannas.  The dark leaved one looks a lot like 'Wyoming' but there are other similar cultivars.  #3 is 'Yellow King Humbert', an old but very distinctive variety with variable amounts of variegation on both foliage and flowers.

Archived