Jump to content

Have alamy upped their commission already


Recommended Posts

RM sale yesterday for 50 dollars gross but alamy took 28.25 dollars (56.5 %) leaving me with 21.75 dollars (43.5%) Has the rate changed already or have I agreed to something i don't know about? I thought it was still 50/50 for direct sales.

 

Regen

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.