I have some images uploaded, but not yet keyworded, from this outdoor installation in Boston: https://www.rosekennedygreenway.org/public-art/currently-greenway/glow/

I am hesitating putting them on sale because I'm not sure if these are considered works of art that should only be submitted in wider context.

One other photographer has images of these signs available on alamy. He has them marked royalty free, and NOT as property--but I wonder about that since the exhibition states they are on loan from the people who own them. That sounds like property to me.

They are property by the sounds of it. If you decide to upload them, make them RM (or RF editorial use only), indicate that you don't have property releases, and don't mark them as "Only available on Alamy" and all should be OK. However, please don't take my word for it. Alamy might have a different opinion. Probably best to e-mail them.

Archived