1 minute ago, Mark Baigent said:

Hi all, I am probably being dim but I cannot see how to select all images, I want to be sure that they are all marked exclusive.

You can't. Normally. But someone has selected the first 500 of theirs and marked them exclusive. When they went on to select the next lot they found all thier images where marked as exclusive. May have been a hiccup or a recent change in Aim by Alamy to account for this happening.

The alternative is to ask MS to have the job done for you by Alamy tech.

Allan

12 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

You can't. Normally. But someone has selected the first 500 of theirs and marked them exclusive. When they went on to select the next lot they found all thier images where marked as exclusive. May have been a hiccup or a recent change in Aim by Alamy to account for this happening.

The alternative is to ask MS to have the job done for you by Alamy tech.

Allan

That was me and I lied.

I'd actually got MS to do it for me a couple of months ago. They sent round a circular email suggesting it.

Sorry for the misleading post.

But OP only has 200 images so he could do it in 5 batches. If you miss one, the "tick"  in the exclusive box turns into a blue square.

17 hours ago, spacecadet said:

That was me and I lied.

I'd actually got MS to do it for me a couple of months ago. They sent round a circular email suggesting it.

Sorry for the misleading post.

But OP only has 200 images so he could do it in 5 batches. If you miss one, the "tick"  in the exclusive box turns into a blue square.

You starting Christmas party early Mark?:)

As I see it OP has over 2000 images.

Allan

Archived