What's the process of reporting usage without payment

Hello All,

I might be jumping the gun a bit but I have just looked online to see that the Times Newspaper has used one of my photos 

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/corbyn-ally-ian-lavery-quits-football-club-exposed-over-funding-h33rsg768

I see no payment for this usage (published 16th October 2018) and today is the 30th November 2018 so I am wondering. How long do sales take to show up on your dashboard. I have sales showing before and after this above photo published date in the Times so wondering what's going on. 

I've had this once before where the Guardian used one of my images and things needed to be chased up. 

Who's the best person to contact about this at Alamy ?

Rupert 

Too early to contact Alamy. It may appear later today (if you download sales report or tomorrow on your dashboard) as news uses come at the end of the month. However, if it hasn’t appeared by 4 months after its use, contact Alamy and they will add it to their system.

38 minutes ago, Rupert Rivett said:

Hello All,

I might be jumping the gun a bit but I have just looked online to see that the Times Newspaper has used one of my photos 

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/corbyn-ally-ian-lavery-quits-football-club-exposed-over-funding-h33rsg768

I see no payment for this usage (published 16th October 2018) and today is the 30th November 2018 so I am wondering. How long do sales take to show up on your dashboard. I have sales showing before and after this above photo published date in the Times so wondering what's going on. 

I've had this once before where the Guardian used one of my images and things needed to be chased up. 

Who's the best person to contact about this at Alamy ?

Rupert 

Go to your Dashboard page; it's the last item.

Clicking it will get you to the form.

You have to be logged in.

wim

1 hour ago, spacecadet said:

Seriously, don't fill in the form yet. It's far too early.

Tell MS who will confirm that there's been a relevant download and it will probably report next month.

IME thw Grauniad is one of the prompest reporters.

I agree.

But could it be that the form was introduced to relieve CR?

wim

Archived