A map used to appear once I started adding info in the location field of image manager; lately I haven't seen that. Any recommendations about how specific this should be? For example, is an exact street address ideal? Intersection OK? (ie, Main St. and First St.) Also, is "1234 Main St. Los Angeles California" OK, or do I need to include country?

12 minutes ago, Newberry said:

A map used to appear once I started adding info in the location field of image manager; lately I haven't seen that. Any recommendations about how specific this should be? For example, is an exact street address ideal? Intersection OK? (ie, Main St. and First St.) Also, is "1234 Main St. Los Angeles California" OK, or do I need to include country?

I always include the country.  I live next door to Co. Durham, England, but  there is at least one Durham in the USA. There is an Orleans in France and the USA etc.  I don't normally bother with the building number, but occasionally provide the street. 

As for keywords, people often search by country or nationality.

10 minutes ago, Bryan said:

...but  there is at least one Durham in the USA....

Not often the case that there's only one here. Wiki says there are 16 Durhams in the US. We even have at least two Hells (not a political comment).

1 hour ago, Newberry said:

Right! I have the same problem. I don't see the map any longer. Moreover, AIM is not reviving GIS metadata from uploaded files. 

Archived