Buyer identification

I have recently sold an image, details of sale are:

Usage: Magazine, editorial website use, one time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 20 July 2018
End: 20 July 2020

On searching on GI I have found the image used on skynews website. Didn't think skynews was a magazine? Wondered if this was an unreported used, as it was 11weeks prior to licence start date. Has anyone had a skynews sale usage described like this?

Thanks,

Paul

30 minutes ago, pablo said:

On searching on GI I have found the image used on skynews website. Didn't think skynews was a magazine? Wondered if this was an unreported used, as it was 11weeks prior to licence start date. Has anyone had a skynews sale usage described like this?

Thanks,

Paul

Did it happen to be anything this skynews magazine might be interested in?   https://twitter.com/skynewsmagazine?lang=en

That doesn't seem to be related to Sky News.

Thanks for the suggestion, Cryptoprocta, but skynewsmagazine seems to cover astronomy. My image was a baby shopfront, the article about the ownership of the shop chain. Think I will wait a few more days (to allow the usual 3 months) then report as unauthorised use.

3 hours ago, pablo said:

Thanks,

Paul

depends on how you read the usage I am guessing...editorial website would fall into this usage no? and media under industry?

do you read it as "and" or "or"?

Archived