Hello from Dallas, TX

ilzho

Welcome from neighboring Oklahoma City. Nice images.

Your raccoon images made me angry, lol. I lost a brand new expensive bird feeder to a raccoon within 2 days of putting it up.

I hung another feeder under the patio cover thinking it was inaccessible, but the critter destroyed that one, too. I got a trap from the city and caught it, then turned it over to the city to be released in the country.

I'm normally a wildlife fan, but really!

Betty

Hi Betty:

This raccoon, has it made, she eats my seed, good quality shelled sunflower seeds, but I'm ok with it. She has babies nearby and needs to feed them.

I live up against a protected area and have lots of coyotes and bobcats that frequent the area, so I know it's probably a matter of time, before the 'circle of life' catches up to her. She hangs on my metal pole and bends it and every morning, I bend it back, haha.

Thank you for the kind compliments, I have a lot more photos to upload of a wide array of things, just need free time.

You have wonderful photos as well.

David

Hello David,

Welcome and congratulations on passing your submission test. Your portfolio is interesting! I've joined fairly recently too so probably not a wealth of information available from me.

Hai

Archived