STOCKIMO -Can you add a delete option on the Activity screen?

Lisa

I just noticed that when I add filters using the edit feature of 'camera roll', it uploads the original photo, not the version with the filter. (You might want to confirm this, and if it is true add that warning to your FAQs and Twitter. I guess the work-around is to e-mail the photo to yourself, and see if that locks in the filter?)  I wish we had a delete option on the Activity screen. I hate to waste the judges time. It would help lower your backlog if we could delete when the wrong version of a photo gets uploaded. Thanks. 

p.s. Really enjoying this new App by the way. Thumbs up.

I haven't noticed this with Hipstamatic images. Are you experiencing this issue with filters applied in the Apple Camera app? TABan mentioned the same issue in the Technical forum: http://discussion.alamy.com/index.php?/topic/2023-stockimo-glitch-with-iphones-built-in-filters/#entry30363

I do wish they'd add a delete button for all the rejected images in the activity log. Seeing my rejects everytime I check my activity is a bit disheartening.

fD

I haven't noticed this with Hipstamatic images. Are you experiencing this issue with filters applied in the Apple Camera app? TABan mentioned the same issue in the Technical forum: http://discussion.alamy.com/index.php?/topic/2023-stockimo-glitch-with-iphones-built-in-filters/#entry30363

I do wish they'd add a delete button for all the rejected images in the activity log. Seeing my rejects everytime I check my activity is a bit disheartening.

fD

Open app, go to Home, choose a picture and click on Edit. You'l see a red "Delete photo" tab on the bottom of your iPhone screen.

fD

Open app, go to Home, choose a picture and click on Edit. You'l see a red "Delete photo" tab on the bottom of your iPhone screen.

Thanks Mihai but I was talking about my deleting rejected photos from the activity screen, NOT my accepted ones from Stockimo!!! ;)

I'd love to be able to delete the images rejected too. Even just to add a slide to delete or archive function would be great. 

I use VSCO Cam for my images. After I've edited them I export to camera roll and upload that way. There's a lot of editing features on that app. 

Archived