Annoying blue Feedback survey tab

12 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the annoying blue Facebook tab (takes you to an online quality survey) that now appears at the bottom right of the screen? It interferes with use of the Alamy image manager. :(

I don't think it's Facebook. Try taking the survey by clicking the tab on your AIM page (it only takes a moment - I left comments about the new AIM). The blue tab then disappeared for me on my AIM page. Maybe it leaves a cookie (=survey completed). Whether the blue tab will come back remains to be seen. I note however that it's still there on my dashboard. :(

Mark

8 minutes ago, M.Chapman said:

I don't think it's Facebook. Try taking the survey by clicking the tab on your AIM page (it only takes a moment - I left comments about the new AIM). The blue tab then disappeared for me on my AIM page. Whether the blue tab will come back remains to be seen. I note however that it's still there on my dashboard. :(

Mark

Damn - it's come back again on my AIM page :(. So I left more feedback saying "Please remove the annoying blue feedback tab from AIM". :wacko:

Mark

27 minutes ago, M.Chapman said:

I don't think it's Facebook. Try taking the survey by clicking the tab on your AIM page (it only takes a moment - I left comments about the new AIM). The blue tab then disappeared for me on my AIM page. Maybe it leaves a cookie (=survey completed). Whether the blue tab will come back remains to be seen. I note however that it's still there on my dashboard. :(

Mark

Thanks, it is indeed Feedback, not Facebook. I just made the changes. I'll try leaving some "feedback" to see if it makes it run along.

UPDATE: I just left some feedback about the feedback tab and it didn't go away.

I've fixed it! I used my Adblocker (AdBlock extension for Google Chrome).

I right clicked on the blue Feedback tab and clicked Block > Block this Ad  and slid the slider all the way to the right to block the element

<DIV id="edr_survey" >

Hopefully this hasn't broken anything else, but if it has I can easily unblock it.

Mark

Archived