Sign in to follow this  
Jay D

Hello from Greece...

Thought best to intrduce myself, rude not to...I’m Jay, photographer/artist of many years and just took the stock jump. Currently in Greece although i’m British, travelling by camper trying to live the simpler life whilst enjoying the freedom it allows me. 

Well don’t all say hi at once...tough crowd 😂...

Everyone's too busy sitting in front of the telly with bottles of beer getting themselves fit for the World Cup.

Welcome!

Alan

2 hours ago, Inchiquin said:

Everyone's too busy sitting in front of the telly with bottles of beer getting themselves fit for the World Cup.

Welcome!

Alan

That’s ok then, sounds like a good plan i need some exercise. 

Thank you 

Jay

HI Jay, Not visited this forum for a considerable time,  I admire your  life style,  I was thinking of doing something similar myself,  particularly as I am approaching  retirement age.  But I though of buying a sports car and touring around  the UK visiting all the remote places I'd never been before! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, John Gaffen said:

HI Jay, Not visited this forum for a considerable time,  I admire your  life style,  I was thinking of doing something similar myself,  particularly as I am approaching  retirement age.  But I though of buying a sports car and touring around  the UK visiting all the remote places I'd never been before! 

My plan was tour the country for a year or two by narrowboat before swapping it for the armchair and slippers. I abandoned that idea when I realised there was no such thing as a narrowboat capable of accommodating all the stuff I've accumulated round me (all essential, naturally)!

Alan

6 hours ago, Inchiquin said:

My plan was tour the country for a year or two by narrowboat before swapping it for the armchair and slippers. I abandoned that idea when I realised there was no such thing as a narrowboat capable of accommodating all the stuff I've accumulated round me (all essential, naturally)!

Alan

Ha yeh been there...took me 2yrs to reduce to almost minimal. Its now me, camper, cameras laptop and a bike. Less is more but that armchair n slippers sounds good too 😊

Well,  a camper van is a lot more practical than a sports car!

On 6/12/2018 at 11:36, John Gaffen said:

Well,  a camper van is a lot more practical than a sports car!

Very true, my camper is not only my transportation but my home office and sanctuary. Not really how i envisaged my life to be but it is what it is 😉.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this