After my last post I did a search for the image using Google search and it turns out that in fact it is not being used by the caterer themselves but an undertaker that uses their services at funerals, so in all probability the caterer has nothing to do with the use. You can see the image here https://www.abwalker.co.uk/funerals/funeral-catering/crumbs-food-co/ along with 3 others that may have also been sourced from Alamy.

I just had my second PU sale this morning so my % of  PU sales has doubled overnight, this time for $19.99. If my first was at that price rather than $9.99 I would have considered that fair for the use.

If you tell Alamy about it they will confirm whether the funeral director or the caterer licensed that image. Potential infringement is one of the exceptions to the rule of Alamy not revealing its clients.

If they did, Alamy will attempt to  contact the buyer and get a proper price. If they get no joy they will leave it to you to pursue, or not.

Archived