How long before I can see my photos when I search under Contributor name

Hi.  I'm new to Alamy and stock photography.  I have uploaded some photos and they show as "On Sale".  But when I search under Contributor name in Advanced Search, I can't find the photos.  Also when I try to use the link to my photos, I also can't find the photos.   How long would it take before the photos are searchable on Alamy?  

You have to search your images using 'advanced search' and then 'contributor name'

You can also click on the blue number next to images on this forum. The blue number is in your name panel towards the bottom.

John.

PoeyYT, six excellent image. I like the image of the monk, well compose and a good use of a flash to illuminate the main image and the eyes at the top of the temple wow. One thing missing is the number of keywords only four show up for the monk. If you click on the blue six and view the monk you shall see similar stock images with far more keywords. More keywords or tagging will lead to more sales. All the best.

Alan

On 2/2/2018 at 19:49, PoeyYT said:

Hi.  I'm new to Alamy and stock photography.  I have uploaded some photos and they show as "On Sale".  But when I search under Contributor name in Advanced Search, I can't find the photos.  Also when I try to use the link to my photos, I also can't find the photos.   How long would it take before the photos are searchable on Alamy?  

The site updates once a day so you won't be able to search until the day after you add your keywords. I think it is a good idea to add the ages of the children. You can use a range of approximate age. Also use both "child" and "children" in the keywords as someone looking for one child might still search "children".

Paulette

Archived