New here from Devon

Rob_G

Hi all, I'm new here and have uploaded my first few images. I'm a self taught photographer from Devon and spend most of my time roaming Dartmoor capturing its beautiful landscapes.

23 hours ago, Rob_G said:

Hi all, I'm new here and have uploaded my first few images. I'm a self taught photographer from Devon and spend most of my time roaming Dartmoor capturing its beautiful landscapes.

Welcome Rob, another Devon resident here. Great fan of Dartmoor myself, hope you have lots of success.

:)

Tony

On 1/29/2018 at 12:51, Rob_G said:

I'm always envious of anyone who lives in Devon. While you won't be shooting pictures of London buses and The houses of Parliament, there is so much beautiful scenery about from Dartmoor to Exmoor, picturesque towns/villages to coastal walks and beeches. And the papers always love a weather related shot taken on the beach (particularly in summer)!

Welcome to Alamy!

Welcome from another Devon photographer.  For your Dartmoor shots (and anything else you upload) make sure you include the location in your captions and keywords.  Alamy deal heavily in editorial stock and buyers will be looking for specific locations as well as more general Dartmoor shots.  Make it easy for them to find yours.

Archived