Hi guys & gals, its been a while since I used Alamy but I am back on board now, well almost.  Eveything has changed some for the better, but I am having trouble with the Keywords being assigned to photos I have NOT selected, I must be doing something wrong, I have cleared selections and tried time and again but my pics are one big balls up now, keyword speaking.......help please!!

You have to remember to deselect after every time you finish with a photo, or when you choose a new photo it will combine it with the previous selection.  Otherwise, if you see any grey tags, then you have more than one image selected.

Jill

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:11, wiskerke said:

Have you seen the  instruction?

wim

yep sure did thanks,  and I had no end of trouble that day, it was the first time i'd used it for over a year or more. but when I got back on in the afternoon all worked perfectly...go figure, the computer universe is a curious thing...........I do remember I had very poor internet connection tho. thanks for your time. Barbs.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:52, Jill Morgan said:

You have to remember to deselect after every time you finish with a photo, or when you choose a new photo it will combine it with the previous selection.  Otherwise, if you see any grey tags, then you have more than one image selected.

Jill

thanks Jill.  yep I was doing that but just had no end of trouble. I did start out forgetting to do that but soon realised my mistake......but when I did figure it out I still had no end of trouble that day, it was the first time i'd used it for over a year or more. but when I got back on in the afternoon all worked perfectly...go figure, I do remember I had very poor internet connection maybe had something to do with it.   regards. Barbs.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:52, Jill Morgan said:

Jill

Archived