I did a quick search for the words "and" and "just"  (without the quotation marks).  Both returned no images -- they are obviously being ignored by the search engine.

If the word just is ignored, then the search for just eat was just a search for "eat", and there are over 1,000,000 images available.  A quick search for "just eat"  (without the quotes) gave the same 1,000,000 plus.   If yours was one of those returned, you're probably doing very well with your rank.  

Robert

It is indeed an odd thing that 'just' should be ignored by the search engine - I can only assume they think people will use it as a search modifier. I would have expected that putting it in double quotes would help but "Just Eat" produces the same results as searching without.

It would be helpful if Alamy had a look at this. Not only is 'Just Eat' a significant UK thing, they are also at the moemnt going though a takeover bid for competitor 'HungryHouse' and so it is conceivable that  Alamy newspaper clients may look for illustrations of 'Just Eat' premises and signs. 

11 minutes ago, Joseph Clemson said:

It is indeed an odd thing that 'just' should be ignored by the search engine - I can only assume they think people will use it as a search modifier. I would have expected that putting it in double quotes would help but "Just Eat" produces the same results as searching without.

It would be helpful if Alamy had a look at this. Not only is 'Just Eat' a significant UK thing, they are also at the moemnt going though a takeover bid for competitor 'HungryHouse' and so it is conceivable that  Alamy newspaper clients may look for illustrations of 'Just Eat' premises and signs. 

I did have a different file, which has 'Just Host' in the keywords and caption, zoomed on the same search. I just wondered why the other had shown up.

Hmmm, very strange.

When you type Just Eat into the searchbox in the home page, you do get just eat, just eat takeaway, just eat app, etc, which would suggest that someone has been aware of the entity 'Just Eat'. However, if you click on the first choice 'Just Eat', you still get the Eat search (without just).

JustEat.jpg

Archived