References searched but not zoomed.

Anyone else noticed an increase of images being searched by the reference number without being zoomed?

If this is due to the increase in size of the images while "mouse over", this could also be happening a lot for other searches and possibly impacting on CTR rate. As it stands my main Pseud is still on 1.04 but are we missing out on rank juice due to a change in the way buyers look for images?!?! Or, has Alamy monitored / factored this in already perhaps? Anyway, just thinking aloud and wondered if others had spotted a similar pattern.

My zooms have recently dropped off completely over the last two months.  I know I don't have that many images on board but am adding regularly and still nothing.  Something has changed.

My zooms are significantly up over the last 4 months. The Alamy average CTR is 48 for the last month and for the last year suggesting that there has been no change overall. I seem to recall that before mouse over the average CTR was over 60 so this did have an impact at the time. I suspect that as individuals we are too small a sample to identify trends.

dov

Archived