Keep being asked to sign in

just some standard IT questions, please do not kill me for this if you already thought about that; 

- Did you try to flush/delete the internet cache, cokies, forms and passwords stored with the browser you use. 

- How about when you use a different browser, same thing happens? 

56 minutes ago, hdh said:

just some standard IT questions, please do not kill me for this if you already thought about that; 

- Did you try to flush/delete the internet cache, cokies, forms and passwords stored with the browser you use. 

- How about when you use a different browser, same thing happens? 

My browser (Firefox) is set to clear cookies and browsing history between sessions. I was asked to sign in several times during a single discussion forum session, even when demonstrably signed in. That was first thing this morning but it has been ok since I got back at lunchtime.

Frankly I am not concerned or interested enough to go testing other browsers. If I can't access Alamy I will do other things for a while, even for a week or two :0

18 minutes ago, Duncan_Andison said:

It's been months rather than weeks now. The only way I can get in is if I clear cookies everyday. That means I have to go through about a dozen or more captchas at other websites JUST because Alamy can't be bothered to correct their problem. Not very professional.

Agreed, but my problem was not Captcha. The forum wass not recognising that I was actually logged in, and had been for an hour.

Archived