Sign in to follow this  
Harry Cameron

0 images for sale issue

Hello,

I have 3 images uploaded on Alamy under the "Test Submission" and they all have Good Discoverability but on my Dashboard it says there are 0 Images on sale with good discoverability.

Why is this?

How long ago?  

Remember it takes 24 hours, longer at weekends, for the system to update

Your captions are not going to help you here. They should be factual about the subject and include as many words as possible that accurately describe what you are showing. The best that "Through the looking glass" will do will be to get views from people looking for photos of mirrors. That will actually hurt your ranking since, of course, you are not showing a mirror. The most creative I would be on that image would be to mention tourism and sightseeing. Even that would be questionable. I like the creativity of the images. Hope you do well but remember that the caption is crucial in helping buyers find your images. Ask yourself what kind of article they might illustrate.

Paulette

• Upvote 3

Paulette has nailed it. You are using the caption field like you are naming fine art. Suitable for a Print on Demand site but not for stock. 

Look at other people's work here, and read the captions. You'll get the idea. Factual captions, not creative.

Betty

• Upvote 3