Beside Google Images, I found useful and successful looking for my images published on books and other publication simply by searching on Amazon search engine till not a long time ago. I used to visit Amazon website and insert my name, last name and Alamy to get several books where my photos were published. Sometimes, there were reported books that Google didn’t show at all. Amazon has inside previews for many books and this was the winning factor. Then, one day, by inserting my name and Alamy in the Amazon search engine, it turned out there were zero images of mine. I tried the next day but unsuccessfully and the same happened in the following days. I wonder if anyone here is using Amazon as tool for searching his own images and if you are still successful in finding them.

I just tried Amazon and got a pair of shoes!!! along with some results for my last name but not first or my first name but not last? Have you tried books.google.com?  I get good results there as well as some meaningless ones. Wim beat me to it.

Paulette

Archived