measures strange result

In yesterdays alamy measures I had a zoom on one of my images recorded with the following results:

Your view   sessions    your zooms     your sales     your ctr   total views   total zooms     total ctr

2                   1                  1                     0                 50.00           0                 0                NaN

This is the first time I have seen this and I have no idea what it means. Any ideas???

Graham

I presume the OP is making the point that he had 2 views of his own images plus 1 zoom for this search, but the total views and zooms were both 0.

This happens not infrequently and I presume is a bug in measures - may explain why zoom numbers appear to adjust after a period of time

Kumar (The Doc one)

indeed as doc says it was the total views and zooms being on 0  which was confusing me. The search term used was "Swansea bridge" so it would obviously have brought up a lot of images (765). It is something which I haven't seen before.

Graham

Archived