Product pictures

Hello everybody...

I'm new to Alamy, just joined a couple of days ago. My first test submission is also done and already Passed.

But I have a question about product photos. I am a collector of old/vintage computers from the 70's to the 90's an planned to make pictures of those and upload those to Alamy. Also want to make pictures from parts like CPU's, mainboards and other related stuff. I planned to make 2 or 4 photo's into one. A Front, a Back, a side and a diagonal view of the product and Photoshop those into one image. So you get 4 images at once, from the same product. I could post an example picture.

And my question is: Is this allowed? Or do I have to make 4 separated Images? Selling 4 Pictures at once would be cheaper for the Customer and he has more possibilities. 

Well... I always think whit the buyer  :) Buy one get one Free  :D

Just thinking about the buyer getting a set of images (in this case 2 or 4) of the same product, making a decision easier.

Well... I always think whit the buyer :) Buy one get one Free :D

Just thinking about the buyer getting a set of images (in this case 2 or 4) of the same product, making a decision easier.

Niche photos won't sell often, if a buyer wants three photos for an article let them buy three photos... otherwise you're only a small step away from offering them for free on Flickr

Archived