I want to understand!

Sorry for the rather silly for many of you a question! But I think no one who would be helpful to understand theoretically that the numbers mean and what can be expected from changes in these fields of the table.

Your CTR (%)            Total CTR (%)

1. --- 25                             2.0

2. --- 16.67                       11.11

3. --- 100                            5.0

Sorry for the rather silly for many of you a question! But I think no one who would be helpful to understand theoretically that the numbers mean and what can be expected from changes in these fields of the table.

Your CTR (%)            Total CTR (%)
1. --- 25                             2.0
2. --- 16.67                       11.11
3. --- 100                            5.0

Where did you get this from?

The click through rate is the number of your images that were viewed divided by the number that were zoomed.

So for your 25% CTR means that there were 4 different images that were viewed for a specific search and the customer zoomed on 1 of them.  That is why having tons and tons of images of very similar subjects can hurt your CTR.  this means he views 1/4 of the images shown in the search.

For 16.67% means that 6 of your images were viewed for a specific search and the customer zoomed one of the six. - Therefore zoomed 1/6th of your images that were shown in the search.

100% means that only one of your images came up for that search and the customer zoomed it. - Therefore zoomed all of the images of yours that came up in the search.

Total CTR is the totals for all the images that came up in the search on alamy.  Same formula as your individual CTR.

Jill

The click through rate is the number of your images that were viewed divided by the number that were zoomed.

So for your 25% CTR means that there were 4 different images that were viewed for a specific search and the customer zoomed on 1 of them.  That is why having tons and tons of images of very similar subjects can hurt your CTR.  this means he views 1/4 of the images shown in the search.

For 16.67% means that 6 of your images were viewed for a specific search and the customer zoomed one of the six. - Therefore zoomed 1/6th of your images that were shown in the search.

100% means that only one of your images came up for that search and the customer zoomed it. - Therefore zoomed all of the images of yours that came up in the search.

Total CTR is the totals for all the images that came up in the search on alamy.  Same formula as your individual CTR.

Jill

Jill, thank you! Do you understand how I took it.
I'm right in the description on the page read the general character of the concept. You are more fully described.
Only the values in the table demonstrate why, in principle, to me?
  Briefly, --- what is good and what is bad?
Is there any way to influence these results?

You want a high CTR. This is part of what determines your rank on Alamy.  The higher your rank, the closer to the front your images will be shown.  Other things are also taken into consideration such as number of sales and what they sold for.

So if you have a lot of images of the same subject, it is unlikely a customer will click on more than one unless they are quite different.  You do have a lot of similiars images in your portfolio which could hurt your overall rank and keep your images to the back of the pack.  Customers rarely search past 5 pages unless they are looking for a lot of images say for calendars etc, so they want to see more.

If your images are past page 5, then your odds of being seen are low.  You need to improve your CTR, which should start to improve your sales, which should improve your rank.

It's a long term goal on Alamy, quick results aren't easy.  Your language barrier certainly doesn't help, although it seems to be improving.

If you have any friends that read and speak decent English, perhaps they could help you.

Jill

You want a high CTR. This is part of what determines your rank on Alamy.  The higher your rank, the closer to the front your images will be shown.  Other things are also taken into consideration such as number of sales and what they sold for.

So if you have a lot of images of the same subject, it is unlikely a customer will click on more than one unless they are quite different.  You do have a lot of similiars images in your portfolio which could hurt your overall rank and keep your images to the back of the pack.  Customers rarely search past 5 pages unless they are looking for a lot of images say for calendars etc, so they want to see more.

If your images are past page 5, then your odds of being seen are low.  You need to improve your CTR, which should start to improve your sales, which should improve your rank.

It's a long term goal on Alamy, quick results aren't easy.  Your language barrier certainly doesn't help, although it seems to be improving.

If you have any friends that read and speak decent English, perhaps they could help you.

Jill

Jill, thank you! I understood you! Cause my bad.
I will look for exit options out of this situation. Well I see one already guaranteed - the grave. Second - do nothing. The third - to try to find a more enjoyable option ...

Archived