Hello from NJ

ECadPhoto

Hello! I've been with Alamy for a few years, but just recently decided to put a lot more heart into it! I've been dealing with microstock since 2007 and in the past few years have managed to make a nice additional source of income. I'm tired of giving away my work for free, however, so last year I applied to an RM agency that deals with the book cover industry. I plan on submitting mainly there and here with RM images. I hope I'm making the right choice and only time will tell!

Nice to be here officially!

I like your images but wonder about having them all as RF. You might want to check Alamy's position on RM and RF though I think some of the rules may be changing with the new Manage Images that is coming soon.

Paulette

Paulette, do you mean making them RM instead of RF? I wish I could, but most of them are tied up in many microstock sites. I can pull them from certain sites, but one won't let me remove any images.  Blah!

Once Alamy adds editorial, I'll have more to add.

:)

Erin

Yes, it is my understanding that unreleased people and property have to be RM here but then, of course, they cannot be RF elsewhere. You may have to rethink what you can put here at least until we know what the new rules will be. Most of us on the forum also feel that you hurt yourself by having images here also on microstock because why would a buyer pay our prices when they can get something cheaper elsewhere. Perhaps some forum members who have been with microstock will chime in at some point with their opinions.

Paulette

Archived