Lightroom 5.7 Problem

Help please,

I am using LR 5.7.  In the Library and Develop Modules there are thumbnails of the images in the open folder along the bottom of the screen.

I use these thumbnails to navigate from one image to another.  Recently, I accidentally did something, I know not what, that reduced the thumbnail size.  They are now too small to be useful.

Please advise how to restore them to original size.

Thanks in advance. . .

Hi Peter,

If you hover your mouse over the border between the main screen and the thumbnails it should change to a double-headed arrow - you can then drag the border up to increase the size of the thumbnails.

Hope that's it!

Steve

Ah! The strip across the bottom of the window should read like this: On the left end you should have it set at Grid View (G). On the right end there should be a slider that will let you change the size of the thumbnails . . . and an arrow that if you click will show a menu. You want that menu to be set on Sorting. I hope this helps. At first I didn't understand the problem.

Archived