This morning's Alamy Measure

One of the lines of updated search results this morning shows that a search with 4 keywords brought up only 4 images (out of 85 million on Alamy).  

In itself, it is not that unusual BUT they are all mine :rolleyes: and 3 of them were zoomed.  It made me smile :) .  A good start of the day.

Hope it leads to a sale.

Ooooh, Sultanpepa!!!

Unfortunately B), even if I tell you what they are, it would be impossible for someone to pop down the road and take some images.  The cost would not be justifiable.

It was about 5000 miles away from say London.  Sorry...  :lol:

Ooooh, Sultanpepa!!!

Unfortunately B), even if I tell you what they are, it would be impossible for someone to pop down the road and take some images.  The cost would not be justifiable.

It was about 5000 miles away from say London.  Sorry...  :lol:

I could do with a holiday! ;):D

This place is not known as a holiday destination.  :ph34r:  -_-  :D

The images concerned don't have any pictorial merits.  Just one of those typical editorial type.  

I was just amused by the fact that those 4 keywords brought up only 4 images on Alamy and that all of them are mine.

Mind you, quite a while ago, a search brought up only two images.  One was mine and the other was guess what?

A certain famous Jeff!  :)

Archived