My CTR % has jumped by some 50%

My CTR varies so much that it leaves me baffled. I've had everything from 0.0 to 6.1 and see huge jumps and falls on a regular basis. What I find much more important is the almost complete lack of correlation between zooms and sales. All these numbers leave me baffled. Even more baffling; why do I never see sales in the middle of the month? 

Ah! The Alamy puzzle!

My CTR varies so much that it leaves me baffled. I've had everything from 0.0 to 6.1 and see huge jumps and falls on a regular basis. What I find much more important is the almost complete lack of correlation between zooms and sales. All these numbers leave me baffled. Even more baffling; why do I never see sales in the middle of the month? 

Ah! The Alamy puzzle!

Indeed Puzzle for me, too!
I know for sure that the zoom of my works were many, but they are not displayed on the site for some unknown reason to me.
Or is it just me? About the sale, I do not even say, perhaps they never will, but in principle, the rest should at least function properly !?

Archived