Sorting customer search activity by my zooms

This has me baffled.  I used to see my results sorted by "My zooms", with the highest number of zooms at the top and then in descending order.  For some reason I am now receiving results sorted by "Total zooms".  To see my own zooms I have first to click on "My zooms", at which point they are sorted in Ascending order, then click again to get the zoomed images at the top.  Not a massive issue but frustrating.  I have tried setting things as I want them and then leaving Alamy altogether but when I open it back up again the default returns to "Total zooms".  Grrrrr.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'm using Firefox now but the problem started when I was using Chrome.  Safari is a dead loss since I "upgraded" to El Capitan.  I've made quite a few changes to my system lately and it seems I have woken up a gremlin.  Not to worry, two extra clicks is not the end of the world.

Chris

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'm using Firefox now but the problem started when I was using Chrome.  Safari is a dead loss since I "upgraded" to El Capitan.  I've made quite a few changes to my system lately and it seems I have woken up a gremlin.  Not to worry, two extra clicks is not the end of the world.

Chris

Does not help but I am still using Safari with Mavericks on my Mac. No gremlins and I don't want any. :)

Allan

Archived