I wouldn't count that as digitally altered either. Each image is as it was as far as I can tell, and it's clearly a collage.

Geoff.

Maybe I'm a purist but I find it hard to believe he glanced over the platform and that's what he saw, complete with rough  borders.

Like I said, it's a collage, it is not digitally altered as far as what that yes/no option means. At least that's my interpretation of it. Of course it isn't what he actually saw, and a potential client will work that out too! It's a collage, a collection of images put together. I don't know how else to explain it.

Geoff.

I understand what you're saying but unless it's a graphic, a collage is digitally altered by definition. Obviously something was added or removed that was not in the original photo. I guess we just have different definitions of digitally altered.

Well, I havent altered neither of the 4 images,

FotoDogue is right though, that I painted the mask of the 3 photos on top of the background, but I wouldnt call that digitally altered.

It would be nice if someone from Alamy could help us here.

Of course the 4 images together have a different meaning than each one individually.

Anyway, my question was not that, was if this type of collage could sell.

Well, I havent altered neither of the 4 images,

FotoDogue is right though, that I painted the mask of the 3 photos on top of the background, but I wouldnt call that digitally altered.

It would be nice if someone from Alamy could help us here.

Of course the 4 images together have a different meaning than each one individually.

Anyway, my question was not that, was if this type of collage could sell.

My very first response gave a reply to your question. it might not be very helpful but nobody can really tell you what will sell. Some will try and can make a guess based on experience, but all sorts of things CAN and DO sell. You have a larger port than me so probably know that anyway.

Geoff.

Yes, thank you Geoff, the other guys are the ones who switched to another subject,

I will let you know if the image sells.

My only concern is that it might get outdated after a while, because nobody will be talking about it.

On the other hand, I think this subject will be popular for some time.

Archived