Current thinking for PS and LR CC bundles

After a major OS jump I'm going to have to upgrade my Adobes (plus loads of others but this is the priority). All I need is Photoshop and Lightroom and I see there's a £8.57 incl vat bundle. Is that the best people have found, please?

Thanks from south London.

Richard.

That's the basic price but there are some offers of a year free. For example, if you are in the market for an X-Rite monitor calibrator and ColorChecker Passport for £239 you get the above package thrown in.

Had that subscription for some time and it is worth the money, always up to date and I have never had a problem, even if there is a problem with Adobe you software still works

That is despite being the great doubting Thomas when they introduced the subscription scheme!

Been with CC since the start, even with all the doom mongers saying it would end life as we know it :) , and pay £7.14 a month since i don't pay VAT as VAT registered (The VAT on Adobe dls is the Irish flavour). Been that amount since it started. Not sure why, if you are declaring earnings from stock, more UK photographers don't register for VAT - flat rate scheme makes it very easy to do returns and other than B2C work, the VAT doesn't really cost you in terms of the rates you charge.

I was on the point of taking out that subscription then realised my OS won't handle those later LR & PS versions so I've managed to install my old CS3 and LR 4 and they work with the OS as is. Come the day when I need to update the Mac I shall get the subscription. I'm also VAT registered so it's even cheaper!

Rgds,

Richard.

Archived