Hi all,

Can anyone please advise on my next line of action? I have been trying for almost 16 months to have my catalogue of images returned from E&E Picture Library, I have also asked that they remove all images from theirs and partner companies websites.

After many emails and letters from myself I am still getting excuse after ecuse and broken promises.

Would I be within my rights to issue them with a take down notice?

Hi J

I gave them notice 15 months ago that I was terminating my contract.

Hi Liam,

Was that *after* their initial 5 year period was up, i.e. did the contract you signed when you joined bind you to an initial term of 5 years (as is the current contract on their site) and was that period up?

J

Hi J

I have checked my contract which started in July 2000 and the initial term was for four years with twelve months notice of termination.

Liam

Hi Liam,

That all sounds in order then. I can't see any reason why they wouldn't remove your images from sale/display and/or return any hard media (transparencies etc) as your contract has clearly ended.

Rather than write what I'd do on a public forum I'll PM you with some URLs.

J

Archived