Newbie - first batch rejected

Hi there I've just joined site and sent in a batch of about 20 pics not realising you only submitted 4 to start with - batch rejected for too many images - I then tried to post 4 but nothing appeared so I tried the 4 again - now I'm wandering am I automaticalle canned for 28 days from my last upload before I can upload my 4 pics again and secondly how do I know when it's time to upload again ?

Thanks in advance

Peter

No, you should not get a 28 day wait from a first submission. If you uploaded four test images as a new submission after your first rejection and then uploaded the same four again, you may now have eight in total which means another rejection….maybe contact member services and explain what you have done and ask if they can help !

Hello,i did exactly the same ..i post too many ,i get the answere 2 days after and then i send the 4,,this was on 2of december!..still no  answre,i see the QC saying that i am waiting but its now 8days...So,how long i need to wait?A month?..Because i already deleate my account in istockphotos about this!They sad clearly that i have to wait 2weeks to 30 day(!) and not only for my first submission but for each time i want to upload pictures!And i think its stuped because i cant make a crhistmas pict how long it takes???ure one month before christmas...So ,anybody knows

Archived