Pictures Don't Meet Size Requirements

So I am using one of the cameras in the approved camera list provided by Alamy (Nikon D3100,) and the largest size I can get from a JPEG is a 3.34 MB image size or a 4608 x 3072 resolution. From a NEF (RAW) Image, I can only get a 10.2 MB image size. 
Alamy says they require a minimum of a 17 MB image size. 
Can I still upload these images to Alamy, even though they do not meet the minimum size requirements?

4608 x 3072 is okay. Alamy's 17 Mb is uncompressed size. There are several threads on the forum about this - how to calculate - and link to Alamy file calculator that will check all your files in a folder....

Searching the forums can sometimes be done better in Google - just remember to start the search key words with:  alamy forum

So I am using one of the cameras in the approved camera list provided by Alamy (Nikon D3100,) and the largest size I can get from a JPEG is a 3.34 MB image size or a 4608 x 3072 resolution. From a NEF (RAW) Image, I can only get a 10.2 MB image size. 

Alamy says they require a minimum of a 17 MB image size. 

Can I still upload these images to Alamy, even though they do not meet the minimum size requirements?

Hi Connor:

Its the RAW size Alamy is talking about,  not the jpg size. JPG's vary in size depending on the detail in the image.  

Jill

Archived