Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop Error Creative Cloud

Hi

I've tried to export several images a number of times from LR to PS (I have a creative cloud account), but

1) it's taking along time and

2) when it does it says Photoshop is unable to open Photoshop,

but PS does open and as soon as I save one file it says Photoshop has found stopped working then says a problem caused it to stop working correctly.....and windows will have to close the programme?

Then it says, Windows is checking for a solution, but doesn't find one and says windows will notify you if it does?

Also the welcome screen keeps popping up in PS, even though I keep ticking, do not show this message again.

If I open Photoshop on it's own it does the same thing?

Is it a windows thing or Photoshop/Lightroom problem?

Any ideas?

The last couple of days I have been having issues with slowness of ACR and PS. Especially when trying to use the radial filter in ACR. Wouldn't allow me to stretch or move the filter.

I had a huge Windows update 2 nights ago. I am wondering if this is because of the prep in Windows for Windows 10  Are you signed up for the download next Wednesday?

Jill

I have a status bar update which is offering me windows 10, I have no intention of upgrading in the short term, (because I know it will screw up other programmes and fies) but I did wonder if it is something to do with a Wondows update.

I'll have to try and getting touch with Adobe it's not working and LR is very slow

Try the Adobe forums in the first place for problems like this. There are a lot of helpful experts there and somebody else is very likely to have the same problem.

Try the Adobe forums in the first place for problems like this. There are a lot of helpful experts there and somebody else is very likely to have the same problem.

Yeah that is my task for today, before I take any more photos, just thought as it seems a windows problem others may have had it too

Yeah that is my task for today, before I take any more photos, just thought as it seems a windows problem others may have had it too

Took a while, but the Adobe Forum did work, despite seemingly taking an age, only an hour! problem seems to be sorted.

The link is below if anyone has the same problem, but it's so frustrating when a daft little thing, stops you from working for a few days!

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-crash-with-faulty-module-photoshop-exe.html

Archived