Cheers fellas and thanks from me!

Too busy to continue here Im afraid. My port is gone and I am gone. Feel I have to gather all RMs and RFs in one place. Alamy has been great! its a tough business and agency/contributor can only do its best.

Thanks for any help I got some years back when first joining. :)

Sorry to see you go Christian.

I like your work. You make substantial use of composites to produce industrial concept images. I've started but I'm still a minnow in that field. Your work has inspired me. It goes back to the old adage: a good photographer doesn't just take a good image he or she makes a good image. And there are many ways to do that, composites are but one means that I find interesting.

Any final advice on that aspect of your work would be welcome here I'm sure.

All the best for the future.

Ken

Still can see the portfolio, but it does take 180 days for it to be gone, no? 

Good luck Chris with your future endeavors. I guess you will be pulling from SS as well. 

Hi!

No theres no reason to pull from SS, its micro!.  The reason I am pulling here is to gather all my RM/RF in one single agency and I have to go with, you know which one and thats simply because my type of images sell 100 times more then here. Alamy is for editorials.

I much rather produce lets say 50 high quality high-end images per month then just for the sake of it upload 1000 per month and its all crap.

Alamy is a good agency, like it. My decision have got nothing to do with any differences, etc. Its purely a business decision.

Archived