I don't mind Key wording, I kind of lose myself in it, always do it in manage images, never before upload. I'll normally upload 20 to 30 images at a time, sometimes more.

Used to sit and plough through all the images in one evening. Nowadays, I'll do 6, 10, maybe 15 and then walk away. They're always there the next day. I actually prefer to keep a backlog, I find that it keeps me in the zone, as it were!

Can't apply my templates in Manage Images. I probably have well over 100 of them. All of the local birds, all of the butterflies, other insects, and every big shoot, I make one to apply to all of those.

I just finished the last of my huge backload. Woohoo!

wimps!!!

You would not make press photographers..... Just finished covering Glastonbury... filed 754 images to another agency in the 3 days - with keywords...

Now going through the 3,000 or so for uploading here as reportage...

wimps!!!

You would not make press photographers..... Just finished covering Glastonbury... filed 754 images to another agency in the 3 days - with keywords...

Now going through the 3,000 or so for uploading here as reportage...

That's the stuff of nightmares, Julie!

Archived