Model release for multiple shoots

I am sure this would have been asked before, but couldn't find a response through searching.  I am completing a model release form for some photos of my (non-minor) daughter.  I plan on using her in a number of future shoots.  Does Alamy accept generic model releases?  By this I mean, for shoot date, will Alamy accept 'various' or alternatively a range of dates (say '1 Jan 2015 to 31 Dec 2015'), and for shoot description, say, 'all photographic shoots during the specified shoot dates' (or words to that effect).  Or does Alamy only accept a model releases on a per shoot basis?

I hope they accept date ranges (I have a couple in that form)! Ultimately it's a contract, so I can't see why a date range would be a problem, so long as you pay her (reciprocity under English law). Also, I'm not sure that it's Alamy's decision as to whether or not a release is adequate, surely it must come down to the final customer (back to my "it's a contract" comment).

Thanks Tokyo Mike.  From a contractual perspective, there is no issue with a date range, its really just a question of Alamy's practice.  Sounds like if they have accepted yours they don't have a blanket requirement of a separate release per shoot.  

For family members I do one release on the first shoot stating "photographs taken on (date of first shoot) and thereafter" . Anyone else I do one per shoot (although I have never had to get 2 as its normally strangers who I never see again)

Kevin

Archived