Coolscan V ED Driver for Windows 7 64 Bit

Forgive my ignorance, but how do you submit scans via the archival route? I can't seem to find any info about this on the Alamy website. Where is it discussed? Thanks.

Edit: I just stumbled upon some info about the archival route here. It's pretty vague, though.

The page to sign up for the Archival route can be accessed by clicking on the Want to sign up? .  A link to a web page or website that shows ones archival images needs to be given, for Alamy to check out – I gave a link to my archival collection at another photo library. Had that not been acceptable I would have temporarily put a few pics on Flickr. Generally, I take 2000 as my cut-off date for archival, although I have some more recent scans, for instance, a steel works photographed in 2002 that later closed.  When I have medium or large format film scans of a timeless nature I  submit them to my general collection.

I have some old images on 35mm film which would only pass QC as archival but which are worth uploading (in my opinion) because of the subject matter.

Some others, such as tripod-exposed 6x9 cm transparencies, would probably pass anyway (as one such sent as a test did).

My question is, is there any benefit to sending as archival if I have a choice to go either way?

This probably isn't breaking news for computer geeks, but I recently discovered a great little gizmo called a KVM (Keyboard, Video, Monitor) switch made by Trend that allows me to run two computers with one keyboard, one mouse, and one monitor. It cost all of $20 and works like a charm. My old XP computer now purrs softly beneath my desk waiting to leap into action for occasional slide scanning. Would highly recommend for anyone with limited office space.

Archived