News 'Credit Line'

Hi,

I uploaded 34 images via 'Newsfeed' upload and everything went smoothly. Images popped up in 'Manage Images' straight away and I added a few more words to some of them when I had access.

A few of them, at the end of the description had the 'photog/Alamy Live News' tag added last. But, not all of them. Is it me fiddling immediately after upload, or am I worrying too much about the rest not having the credit line applied to all of them?

Krisken

Hi,

I uploaded 34 images via 'Newsfeed' upload and everything went smoothly. Images popped up in 'Manage Images' straight away and I added a few more words to some of them when I had access.

A few of them, at the end of the description had the 'photog/Alamy Live News' tag added last. But, not all of them. Is it me fiddling immediately after upload, or am I worrying too much about the rest not having the credit line applied to all of them?

Krisken

Did those without the Alamy Live News byline still appear in the Live News feed, could they have been excluded by the News team for some reason?

Edited to add: Actually saw them, all 34, in the news feed (Gorton, Manchester?) and see what you mean.

Martin,

Did those without the Alamy Live News byline still appear in the Live News feed, could they have been excluded by the News team for some reason?{

Nope, all 34 are in the in the 'News'feed' when I found and checked it. That's why I'm not running around half naked, outside, telling passersby that the sky is falling. Thought it might be 'Blunderfingers' error on my part.

Krisken

Archived