Time Lag After Uploading

I just uploaded about 20 images [successfully?] yet there is no indication that the images went to my account. They don't show up in 'Track Submissions', nor 'Images - All'.

What is the typical lag time?

I find that uploaded images show up right away (i.e. no time lag) in "Track Submissions."  You can always e-mail member services and ask them what the problem might be.

I just uploaded about 20 images [successfully?] yet there is no indication that the images went to my account. They don't show up in 'Track Submissions', nor 'Images - All'.

What is the typical lag time?

I find that uploaded images show up right away (i.e. no time lag) in "Track Submissions."  You can always e-mail member services and ask them what the problem might be.

I have noticed a signiificant lag recently on track submissions showing recent uploads. Up to about 5-15 minutes. It doesn't seem to matter which of the three upload routes Iuse (New, Reportage/Archival or Stock)

There used to be an intermediate stage between uploading and the Awaiting QC notification which shows your images have been successfully uploaded.  This has gone - but it's left a gap of a few minutes when it doesn't look as though anything has happened.  It will.

Archived