Hello All

Looks like Adobe have taken on board the comments and feedback as they have now confirmed that the Photography Plan, which is £ 8.78 (Inc VAT in UK) is the price per month and not a 'Introductory offer'

After some doubt I went along with them last year and found it worth the money, Lightroom & Photoshop plus the recent Lightroom Mobile plus cloud storage and other updates this week that I am still looking at

Have a look:  https://creative.adobe.com/plans/photography

Do third-party plug-in filters work as well in Photoshop in the Photography Plan as they do in Photoshop CS6?

Thanks,  denden

They should with no problem, but I admit I do not use any.

Remember this is everyday Photoshop, but you 'buy' the use on a monthly basis

Edited by Matt Limb

Required to be paid for a year in advance, do a monthly payment plan and I'm in.

From the email that I got, monthly is no longer an option, you have to do an annual payment.

Jill

Still think that for most $9.99 monthly even with a years commitment is a lot better/cheaper than previosuly when you had to fork out with hundreds of $/£ to use it.

Jill - No my understanding - look at the link on my original posting

Edited by Matt Limb

For those with third party plugins, CC 2014 will not work with some plugins when the update is released. My RedGiant stuff is still in process of being made compatible.

Other examples I have run across are some actions such as part of the Tony Kuyper masks sets.

Best to check.

Jill - No my understanding - look at the link on my original posting

You're right Matt.  It is just the way it's phrased. You would think they would give the prepaid a bit of a discount though.

I am thinking about it. Thought about it for ages but didn't want to get used to it and have them jack the fees way up.

May sign up.  I will do the 30 day trial though first.

One problem, is they only seem to have mobile for Apple. What is this anyway, does Apple pay these companies not to do apps in Android or BlackBerry?

I have both Android and Blackberry, no Apple and don't ever intend to have an Apple product. So that limits me in the services.

Jill

The next release will be for Android - at the moment Lighroom Mobile is for Iphone and Ipad

Just looked and monthly is fine. 

Downloading the trial now, so will buy after payday. £9.00 a month seems reasonable to me. 

Edited by winstainforth

Do third-party plug-in filters work as well in Photoshop in the Photography Plan as they do in Photoshop CS6?

Thanks,  denden

Apparently the latest CC version will no longer have flash-based panels, everything will now be HTML5 so some actions etc will  require an update in order to work.