Creative / Relevant Question

I've probably misunderstood this but just in case I'm not the only one.

I thought that the total number of images returned by a Creative or Relevant search would be the same - just arranged differently.  However, a search for  hamster alsace  returns 3 creative and 1 relevant; switch to the Relevant tab and the 3 Creative results disappear.  The implication seems to be that Creative results don't necessarily appear in a Relevant search. The only difference I can see is that the Creative hamsters have Alsace in the Location field ie: unsearchable - obviously if Alsace is excluded there are a lot more hamsters.

Is this how everyone thought it worked?

Steve

That's an interesting observation Steve and definitely not how I would have expected it to work.  Does that mean that the location field is searchable in some instances?  I have noticed that images where I have forgotten to complete the location field appear behind those with the location filled in if I search on the place but that is for "relevant"

Pearl

Archived