Anyone using NIK software as a plug in

Hello everyone, i'm newcomer in here. my question is what Alamy allow the use of a plug-in for Adobe for image processing ?,for example the use NIK software as a plug-in in Adobe, because I like the features in it. and for some sites they allow the use of plug in. and whether the use of plug-in can cause a photo be altered ?.

Dikky, I wondered that too.  I just uploaded an image of a glass of water against a white background.  I took it to Nik Color Efex and put just the tiniest tint to the background.  I stated what I did, also in keywords, but I'm told QC doesn't look at that information.  The doctored background passed.  :)

I have also uploaded wildly amended images using textures and other effects more than a year ago and they also have passed.  Those were uploaded for possible calendar use, that kind of thing.  Not that a single one has sold, FAA is where those sell.

Betty

I use both Nik and Topaz effects but mostly limit my use of them to denoise and the black and white/sepia tone effects, and sometimes I use HDR and tone mapping. I've had no trouble so far with submissions. Looking at work by other contributors it looks like some are using color filters and HDR effects, especially for the sunrise and sunset images.

I use Niks Analogue Effects and Colour Effects extensively. In fact, I would go so far as to say on every image I process. Analogue Effects is wonderful for "lifting" the detail and the filters available in Colour Effects are superb. Obviously they need to be used in moderation but the facility to adjust to taste is very useful. I also shoot a lot of low light, high ISO stuff and find Niks Dfine superb for noise removal.

All in all a great suite.

Archived