I am currently in India so would someone please check something for me. In my BHZ search bottom of page 2 both CXPPA8 and AXMBCP show the same thumbnail. If you drill down on the former it shows a different image. The latter shows the same image which is mine. If you are seeing the same thing would you please advise MS, if not sorry for bothering you.

dov

I've had a look and they both seem fine to me. Both have different thumbnails and both have their respective images when they are clicked. They are part way down page 2 on my settings of 120 per page - CXPPA8 is on row 7 and AXMBCP is the first image on row 8 and there are 2 images between them.

Lynne

I am currently in India so would someone please check something for me. In my BHZ search bottom of page 2 both CXPPA8 and AXMBCP show the same thumbnail. If you drill down on the former it shows a different image. The latter shows the same image which is mine. If you are seeing the same thing would you please advise MS, if not sorry for bothering you.

dov

Both look normal to me, though neither show your name:

CXPPA8 by FinPics (that one of your psueds?)

AXMBCP by Michael K Berman-Wald

'Scuse the basic formatting: the forum text editor appear to have gone squirly!

EDIT: back to normal-ish

Archived