QC Time Scale

Maninabatcave

Hi batman (Allan),

I make that 12 days. What is your QC rank (on your contributor dashboard)? If you're 3 stars or more, 12 days would be excessive. You can email contributors@alamy.com and query it.

If you have multiple QC fails, then the QC time will increase. It looks like you've only had 1 successful submission so far...

Good luck,

Steve

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steve F said:

Hi batman (Allan),

I make that 12 days. What is your QC rank (on your contributor dashboard)? If you're 3 stars or more, 12 days would be excessive. You can email contributors@alamy.com and query it.

If you have multiple QC fails, then the QC time will increase. It looks like you've only had 1 successful submission so far...

Good luck,

Steve

Thanks, Steve. Yes only one successful at the moment hence why I hadn't really pushed it. Think I need to double check my dates as well seems like far longer. Will give it until the end of the month and take it from there I think, no major rush, just curious. 

Thanks again.

• Thanks 1